Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best PCIe Nvidia out near?

I don't supervision about price, I newly want the best card out there to put on my rig. I hold wild money to spend on it.

What is the best PCIe Nvidia out near?

Yep the 8800GTX is the method to go. Be mindful though that you may requirement to replace your power supply (I recommend at least a 600W dual guiderail PSU) and your case as the 8800GTX is slightly a large card (28cm length and double slot).



Here's some info on it:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/d...
The incredibly best card is the 8800 GTX. It will tear up adjectives the benchmarks on any game you throw at it.
newegg.com 8800gxt form $550 to 1000
If you own a motherboard with two PCI-E slots and the money, after get two GeForce 8800GTX's and SLI them for up to twice the recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment