Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what is the button on the top of my logitech trellis cam for?


what is the button on the top of my logitech trellis cam for?

morn is correct it is used to pilfer pictures
to take a picture
Snapping photos.
its for taking still photos try it
to win a snap shot on wat is sees.



similar to a camera.



it takes a snap shot and stores contained by my documents-->my pictures
Instead of using your mouse to click a picture, you can also use the button on top of your logitech webcam.

I do that at times unless my foot got contained by the way of the photo...lol.



~Winterlotus~
terrifically easy Q



it's for capture photos !
for taking stills photos,why dont you press it.......?
everyone is right..it's to take still pics...any on desktop or you can take it out and thieve pics anywhere and put back on desktop and unload the pics into computer after you put the UB plug and press the "big" button...I have that logitech camera since 1992 (old ones) and I still use it to take pics on desktop and use it for video also.

Also it can be used as webcam for IM...

Why don't you press the button on top and see for yourself!

Happy New Year to you adjectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment