Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best USB adapter that i can plug into my laptop?

I dont hold a network card slot, im not asking for router reference. I am making a parabolic antenna for my laptop which gets a impossible signal in my room.

What is the best USB adapter that i can plug into my laptop?

This would be my choice: http://www.nextag.com/linksys-usbbt100-b...
Ah, Every laptop have a slot for a ethernet adapter. A USB adapter implies your converting the USB nouns unto something else.

USB hubs can be gotten from Walmart , Belken makes a polite cheap one.

If you mean USB interface afterwards your going to need a slot for that as powerfully.

Also did you know that parabolic antennas are designed for microwave alternating current signals with frequencies between 300 MHz and 300 GHz.

No comments:

Post a Comment