Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best video card for me to capture?

I'm order a new XPS system from Dell. I'm not a terrifically hardcore PC gamer but I do want the nicest graphics card I can afford. Dell didn't offer any great cards next to the computer so I'm going to buy one on my own. I'm looking to get at tiniest a 512mb PCI-Ex16 video card. I don't really need anything more than that because I know the price jump at the next horizontal. Any recommendations?

What is the best video card for me to capture?

Your 1st mistake be getting a Dell, they leave you next to very predetermined upgrade options.

How much watts is the PSU?

Does it enjoy a 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector, or 2 4-pin Molex power connectors?

Dell cases usually don't have much futile space left inside, form sure whatever you buy will fit surrounded by there as masses of todays graphic cards are huge.
512 mb desnt be set to better.

best cards ( not direct X 10 on the market)

Ati: radeon: x1950xtx

x1950xt

x1950 Pro ...( apposite buy right now)

My fav..Nvidia

7900gt

7900gs

7600gt ( good buy right now)



Watch out direct X 10 is coming... going to obligation it real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment