Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best Graphic Card?

Hello



Michael K.



I am a ocular design major looking for a devout graphics card. What is the best I can buy for my computer? (HP 753n, standard PCI, x4 AGP - Pentium 4 2.53Ghz)

What is the best Graphic Card?

With what you have, I would speak a Radeon 9800,, reliable,stable,cheap, good manners, But Dude ur running at a 4x AGP bus, not going to get the best ceremony out of any new card. The top of the file cards are now using the foreign PCI-Express bus,,, which is freaking awesome compared to AGP...
bfg 7600 gs agp 8x 256mb ddr3,

you can actually install a 8x card into a 4x slot no problem it will work fine but simply at half the observation.



or just geforce 6800gt 256mb agp



or if your are a ati hanger-on, just try x1650 xt agp card.



but i would suggest you to move about for a 6800gt card.



and make sure you get atleast 450 watts psu. these gfx need a seperate power connector.



http://www.newegg.com

http://www.tigerdirect.com
I would travel wirh the ATI Radeon X1650 Pro. I like A.T.I. channel better than Nvidia. This card works with 4x agp. The knit lead you to tigerdirect.com. I other shop there and they enjoy great prices.
the 7800 gs is better it is x8 agp and it is only 319 usd
Check the requirements for the program you are using, also check to see if the program have a compatibility list. Graphics are a tricky article if you are using a HIGH END design program they may have a reccomended card or cards.
find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment