Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best setup for my Logitech network camera?

Need to know what is the best resolution to set it. 160X120 or highly developed or use the default for my camera.. I hold a Nvidia video card with 128 mg mem. When I first install Yahoo several years ago Yahoo recommended the above resolution. Computers are much faster in a minute and more powerful.

What is the best setup for my Logitech network camera?

Depends on what you are usin it for. I would bump it up a little for use as a net cam, I also use one for my front porch and have the res set as hi as it will stir. Keep in mind if you are usin it as a webcam, the superior the res, the slower the cam will appear on the receivers call a halt.
It really don't matter what resolution you set it to. Just set it to the chief you can get lacking hinking up the images.
do not connect .da cam purely place da .cd driver in drive install da. drivers in the middle in da. install ur be ask to connect da. cam you do that and ur cam next to cam software will be set up .set it to auto

No comments:

Post a Comment