Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the best/affordable graphics card to run Direct X 9? Please sustain.?

I want to run it for games such as the strange LOTR MMOG.

What is the best/affordable graphics card to run Direct X 9? Please sustain.?

It depends if your graphics slot is AGP or PCI Express. If it's PCI Express you can buy a great ATI Radeon 256MB for about 80 bucks - nought fancy, but it's good. If it's AGP... ably you have two option - to buy a PCI (only, not Express) card, but usually these are really old and useless, but AGP cards are more expensive, because they're not as adjectives as PCI Express cards. A good one will cost you more or less 200 dollars! So, log into e-zshop.net, I baught my card from within and I am 100% satisfied. Just click the "Electronics" Tab and dig out for "ATI Radeon AGP" You will find a lot of affordable possibilities.
I would suggest this one: EVGA E-GEFORCE 7950 GT PCI-E 550MHZ 256MB 1.4GHZ GDDR3 Dual DVI-I HDTV Out Video Card Price : $ 239 CDN after messages in rebate of 15$



Link --> http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?s...



Great card and it's affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment