Friday, September 17, 2010

what is the best external easier said than done drive?


what is the best external easier said than done drive?

I close to Maxtor, but Western Digital is good too. I have a Seagate that was so loud it kept me awake at darkness from two rooms away. I gave it away.
Seagate
Depends on what you're using it for. But the best entry I found was to buy an external drive coop and then find a concordat on a hard drive. That course, if the drive becomes too small you can upgrade outstandingly inexpensively.



If storage is the only entry you're worried about afterwards get a slower RPM drive next to larger capacity. If you're working on video afterwards invest in one that have a better interface and higher RPM speeds. If it's to be used doing a tour, find one that uses the connections power.

No comments:

Post a Comment